Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Khan
Dr. Sara Khan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Cucamonga, CA, with another office in Upland, CA. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Khan is affiliated with San Antonio Regional Hospital and Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Khan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sara Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
Dr. Ziad Khan
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0 mi7
Dr. Warren Fan
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0 mi47
Dr. Wayne Chiu
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 0.09 mi29