A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Kim is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Kim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Kim has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Soohee Kim MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Sara S. Kim practice?
- Dr. Sara Kim has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Kim practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Nephrologists.