Dr. Sara Klevens MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.4

January 27th, 2016
Horrible Experience with Prenatal Care
If you are a pregnant couple are are looking for an OB/GYN RUN AWAY! This office treats women like cattle/cash cows. Your type of insurance and how much money you have is what they really care about. On our very rushed visits we were told such things by the doctor and the office staff as our baby is a parasite, they decide what's best for our baby not us, and they don't have to tell us what certain tests are for or how much they cost because they are not optional. The last straw was when we got a 12,000 bill in the mail from some lab they used that is not covered in our network or insurance. Mind you this was not for having the baby this was just for some routine test. After many stressful hours trying to figure this out with our insurance company we found out the office never even lets the patients know about this test or the cost and they feel they don't have to despite the fact that the lab says very clearly they should be informing women about what the tests are for and what is covered. So again if you want to have some say or thought into your care and options or if you want to be treated like a human being and not a bank account during your pregnancy find another doctor.

February 4th, 2015
Kind, Thorough & Accommodating
A couple yrs ago I had to switch OB/GYN's as my previous Dr. of 10+ years stopped accepting my insurance. I found Dr. Klevins through a search of nearby doctors and am so pleased. Dr. Klevins took the time to review my history upon my first appointment, answered any questions and thoroughly explained what she would be doing, why, etc. She and the staff there are very courteous and thorough as well. Dr. Klevins's assistant is a little rough around the edges and not quite as thorough & courteous as the office staff in a nutshell, but she's not my doctor and I don't really have to deal with her. I recently had to make an impromptu visit to Dr. Klevins and I was in and out in 30 minutes. I've never waited long in the waiting room or exam room. Very pleased overall.

May 21st, 2013
Would Not Recommend
I would not recommend Dr. Klevens. I was diagnosed with breast cancer and the way she handled it was very disappointing. Also, the staff in the office is rude.