A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Krueger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Krueger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Krueger graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Krueger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ransom Memorial Hospital
- Miami County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Ellen Krueger DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Krueger practice?
- Dr. Sara Krueger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Krueger practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Burlington, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Ottawa, KS.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.