A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Johnson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Johnson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Livingston Johnson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara L. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Sara Johnson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Johnson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Obstetrics near Oakland, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oakley, CA and Vallejo, CA.
See Oakland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.