Dr. Sara Laskey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Laskey?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Sara Laskey?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2013

Ms

I asked that my daughters Psychologist be paged was told no. I asked that the endocrinologist on call be paged when she was under medicated and was told no on both counts. I did NOT chose to take my child home after receiving no help and after spending 6 hours in metros ER department. I will never take anyone back there again. They FINALLY gave her the correct dosage after someone took the time to actually READ past the first page of her medical records. Quack.....quack .....quack. The whole department. Now they lie. Time to call a lawyer and switch all her doctors. Stay out of metros ER they suck!

August 16th, 2012

Phenomenal Physician

She's an amazing doctor. No judgments, no matter how messed up you look. The medicine she prescribed for me worked instantly. I wish she were a PCP so I she could be my permanent doctor!

October 23rd, 2009

Dear Dr. Laskey,

You are the most fabulous doctor I have ever met. I absolutely loved every second of my care. I felt super duper great after leaving your care. You smelled great. I hope I get sick again just to see you.