Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Levine
Dr. Sara Levine, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boca Raton, FL. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Levine is affiliated with West Boca Medical Center and Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff). Dr. Levine has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Levine has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Sara Levine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.
Dr. Leon Cohen
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi32
Dr. Elizabeth Louie
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi26
Dr. Jodi Simkins
Internal Medicine, General Practice
Boca Raton, FL 0.01 mi28