Dr. Sara Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Levine?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Sara Levine?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017

Amazing doctor and staff

I wish that I could give Dr Levine 100 stars. She is an amazing doctor and so caring . She found something on my test results that the gastro dr that ordered the test did not even noticed. I have a nodule on my kidney that has an 80% chance of being malignant. If not for her I would have never known it was there until it was too late.

November 28th, 2016

CANNOT EVEN SCHEDULE

I dont know about the doctor but the lady who manages the phone and appointment is rude. I have been trying to schedule time for over a week and she always tells me she will call me back as she is BUSY. She never calls back and I keep trying to call and schedule, but she keeps not simply setting the time but brushing me off and telling me she will call back. HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. Dont waste your time.

August 17th, 2016

Your old fashion family doctor with a modern twist

First time visit in the summertime I had to wait 3 months to see her. They mailed the registration forms to my house and I faxed them in. This had cut down on the filling out of the forms the day of. I had to wait well over a hour to be taken back. I was so taken back at how laid back, Dr. Levine was. Answered my questions. did not do I am tell you so, or you need to this and need to that. Her beside manner is of the highest degree. Her staff was very courteous , human, no robotic, and kind. Dr. Levine took her time as if she was my own personal doctor. She saw me uninterrupted. She was well worth the wait.

January 2nd, 2016

Smart and thorough

I have been going to Dr. Levine for about 5 years. She takes the time and has the knowledge to deliver the best care possible. She is smart and takes the extra time to make sure she does not miss a thing. Most doctors rush you out of their office but she is the complete opposite. She follows up always and is just the best doctor and has the best PA as well. Doctors like this are rare today. I have recommended her to many friends and everyone really thinks she is a great doctor,

October 30th, 2015

Patient

Dr Levine is always on time. If you have ever been to a doctor's office, this is different. I normally come late to any doctor's appointment because my time is way to valuable to waste in a waiting room. With Dr. Levine you don't wait. The receptionist isn't the best receptionist in the world, so she won't get a medal, but the PA is excellent. They are friendly and will listen to your concern. I would (and have) recommend this doctor to friends and family

July 16th, 2015

What a shame. This Dr. came highly referred. She was pleasant to meet with though she has the records and did not bother to review them. She is way too busy and distracted. I had a blood test and she never bothered to call with the results. He staff blew me off. YOu get the feeling she is a good dr but frankly I would stay away from her. She does not know how to run her practice and therefore is potentially neglectful. Good luck if your new to her. Personally I am running the other way.

April 16th, 2015

Short version.

Too long of an unpleasant experience. Dr. Levine was kind, listened - her staff is horrible. -- She is a one doctor practice. Only went once - waited 1 1/2 hrs on first visit --without anyone telling me -- no one was in the waiting room -- should have left then. Trying to get my records my previous doctor sent them back in Sept. -- Giving me a difficult time. Very easy process - sent release and all --Very inefficient and uncooperative small office. -- Sure Dr. Levine is a good doctor - I did write to her for help, but never heard back. -- Guess I should not have bothered. -- Good luck! My insurance changed, therefore, tried Dr. Levine.

February 27th, 2015

excellent internist

Very attentive and thorough. Nice staff. But you can wait for awhile before being seen

December 12th, 2014

Disappointed

Too much to tell - look for another doctor's office.

December 9th, 2014

Excellent

Dr. Levine is extremely thorough and shows a very caring and empathetic bedside manner. She always thinks one step ahead and is very cognizant of hereditary factors when discussing preventative care. She spends the time to get to know each of her patients. I have the upmost trust in her medical abilities!

September 17th, 2013

EXCELLENT

EASE OF APPOINTMENT, FOLLOWUP BETTER THAN ANY OTHER DOCTOR. SPENT TIME EXPLAINING EVERYTHING CALLED ME NEXT DAY TO COME IN TO REVIEW SCAN RESULTS JUST WONDERFUL

August 7th, 2012

Amazing Amazing

Staff is friendly and Dr. Levine is unlike any dr I have ever been to. She takes her time to explain things to me and is extremely thorough. I honestly did not think that dr's like this were around anymore.