Overall Review

August 17th, 2016
Your old fashion family doctor with a modern twist
First time visit in the summertime I had to wait 3 months to see her. They mailed the registration forms to my house and I faxed them in. This had cut down on the filling out of the forms the day of. I had to wait well over a hour to be taken back. I was so taken back at how laid back, Dr. Levine was. Answered my questions. did not do I am tell you so, or you need to this and need to that. Her beside manner is of the highest degree. Her staff was very courteous , human, no robotic, and kind. Dr. Levine took her time as if she was my own personal doctor. She saw me uninterrupted. She was well worth the wait.

January 2nd, 2016
Smart and thorough
I have been going to Dr. Levine for about 5 years. She takes the time and has the knowledge to deliver the best care possible. She is smart and takes the extra time to make sure she does not miss a thing. Most doctors rush you out of their office but she is the complete opposite. She follows up always and is just the best doctor and has the best PA as well. Doctors like this are rare today. I have recommended her to many friends and everyone really thinks she is a great doctor,

October 30th, 2015
Patient
Dr Levine is always on time. If you have ever been to a doctor's office, this is different. I normally come late to any doctor's appointment because my time is way to valuable to waste in a waiting room. With Dr. Levine you don't wait. The receptionist isn't the best receptionist in the world, so she won't get a medal, but the PA is excellent. They are friendly and will listen to your concern. I would (and have) recommend this doctor to friends and family

July 16th, 2015
What a shame. This Dr. came highly referred. She was pleasant to meet with though she has the records and did not bother to review them. She is way too busy and distracted. I had a blood test and she never bothered to call with the results. He staff blew me off. YOu get the feeling she is a good dr but frankly I would stay away from her. She does not know how to run her practice and therefore is potentially neglectful. Good luck if your new to her. Personally I am running the other way.

April 16th, 2015
Short version.
Too long of an unpleasant experience. Dr. Levine was kind, listened - her staff is horrible. -- She is a one doctor practice. Only went once - waited 1 1/2 hrs on first visit --without anyone telling me -- no one was in the waiting room -- should have left then. Trying to get my records my previous doctor sent them back in Sept. -- Giving me a difficult time. Very easy process - sent release and all --Very inefficient and uncooperative small office. -- Sure Dr. Levine is a good doctor - I did write to her for help, but never heard back. -- Guess I should not have bothered. -- Good luck! My insurance changed, therefore, tried Dr. Levine.

February 26th, 2015
excellent internist
Very attentive and thorough. Nice staff. But you can wait for awhile before being seen

December 11th, 2014
Disappointed
Too much to tell - look for another doctor's office.

December 9th, 2014
Excellent
Dr. Levine is extremely thorough and shows a very caring and empathetic bedside manner. She always thinks one step ahead and is very cognizant of hereditary factors when discussing preventative care. She spends the time to get to know each of her patients. I have the upmost trust in her medical abilities!

September 17th, 2013
EXCELLENT
EASE OF APPOINTMENT, FOLLOWUP BETTER THAN ANY OTHER DOCTOR. SPENT TIME EXPLAINING EVERYTHING CALLED ME NEXT DAY TO COME IN TO REVIEW SCAN RESULTS JUST WONDERFUL

August 7th, 2012
Amazing Amazing
Staff is friendly and Dr. Levine is unlike any dr I have ever been to. She takes her time to explain things to me and is extremely thorough. I honestly did not think that dr's like this were around anymore.

June 8th, 2012
Physician Review from a Surgeon
Dr. Levine practices medicine with the highest degree of care and ethics. Her diagnostic skills are second to none. She readily follows up and is extremely professional and thoughtful in making sure her patient has a successful outcome. I trust her to take care of my spouse and have referred others to her. Also, her bedside manner is wonderful!

June 16th, 2011
Great Bedside Manner
If you are looking for a doctor that will actually take the time to listen to you, then Dr. Levine is the best. She doesn't rush you out of her office to get to the next patient. Very Caring and Compassionate!