A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Long, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Long has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Northcrest Medical Center
- Hot Spings Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Elizabeth Long MD is a female Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Long practice?
- Dr. Sara Long has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Long practices Surgery near Hot Springs, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Meade, SD and Springfield, TN.
See Hot Springs Surgeons.