A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Lorenz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Lorenz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Lorenz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorenz graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lorenz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Danielle Lorenz MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara D. Lorenz practice?
- Dr. Sara Lorenz has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Lorenz practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.