A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Nelson, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nelson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara M Nelson MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Sara Nelson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Nelson practices Pediatrics near Chelsea, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Revere, MA.
See Chelsea Pediatricians.