Dr. Sara Mangold Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sara Mangold?

November 7th, 2016

Highly recommend

I was so nervous about going in to my very first gynecology appointment as a young 20-something, and Dr. Mangold instantly made my fears subside. She was very understanding and kind, and walked me through my breast, Pap smear and pelvic exam. Zero pain at all, and she made what could feel very embarrassing seem totally natural and comfortable. Her female assistant was also present. Highly recommend!

February 7th, 2014

Wonderful

Dr. Mangold has excellent bedside manner and is thorough, kind, and patient. She explains your condition in great detail, makes excellent recommendations, consults with other doctors when necessary and is very accommodating. I highly recommend her. Her staff is also easy to work with.

December 16th, 2013

I was very unimpressed with Dr. Sara Mangold, her bedside manner was poor, she basically called me fat to my face, and never looked for any other reason for my period issues. She seemed completely unconcerned with my concern over the issue of heavily bleeding for months at a time, and after many calls to her, and never receiving word back from her or her staff I finally just made an appointment elsewhere. I have had heard from others she is a wonderful physician, however that was not my experience.

November 6th, 2012

I keep having reaccurrant miscarriages and couldn't afford a high risk pregnancy doctor. Dr Mangold decided to do her own testing and did not explain that my insurance would not pay for these tests. I found out that tidbit the day the blood was supposed to be drawn. I was under the assumption that these tests were important and went ahead and did them. Now, having all tests come back NORMAL, I am stuck with over $1,000 in blood test bills for nothing... still with no explanation of why I am having these miscarriages.

April 18th, 2011

I would highly recommend her. She's was very compassionate when I had a miscarriage & never makes you feel like a bother or quickly rushes you out the door.

March 2nd, 2011

I would recommend her to anyone looking for a good GYN. She takes time with her patients and answers your questions. She did a very good job on my recent tubal.

January 13th, 2011

Dr. Mangold is a great doctor, she has very good bedside manner! I would def recommend her! She has an amazing staff as well!

August 2nd, 2017