A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Worden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Worden, Colon & Rectal Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Worden, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Worden graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Worden has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Mariah Worden MD is a female Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sara M. Worden practice?
- Dr. Sara Worden has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Worden practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Colorectal Surgeons and San Antonio Surgeons.