A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara McCowen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara McCowen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara McCowen, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. McCowen graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McCowen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centra - Lynchburg General Hospital
- Centra Virginia Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Ashley McCowen MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. McCowen practice?
- Dr. Sara McCowen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara McCowen practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lynchburg, VA.
See Lynchburg Physiatrists.