A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Meloche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Meloche is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Meloche, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Meloche graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Meloche has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meloche accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan