A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Meloche:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Meloche is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Meloche, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meloche graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Meloche has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Lynne Meloche MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara L. Meloche practice?
- Dr. Sara Meloche has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Meloche practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.