A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Memon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Memon is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Memon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Memon has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Spokane Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Gritman Medical Center
- Pullman Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara H Memon MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara H. Memon practice?
- Dr. Sara Memon has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Memon practices Internal Medicine near Spokane, WA.
See Spokane Internists.