A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Mitchell, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Howe Mitchell MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sara H. Mitchell practice?
- Dr. Sara Mitchell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Mitchell practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Internists and Liverpool Gastroenterologists.