A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Mitchell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Mitchell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Mitchell, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mitchell graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mitchell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Greater Syracuse
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mitchell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 23 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sara H. Mitchell practice?
Dr. Sara Mitchell practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, and Otolaryngology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Camillus, NY and Syracuse, NY.
See Liverpool Internists, Liverpool Gastroenterologists, Liverpool Infectious Disease Doctors, and Liverpool Otolaryngologists.