A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Monaco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Monaco, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Monaco graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Monaco has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Elizabeth Monaco MD is a female Pathologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Monaco practice?
- Dr. Sara Monaco has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Monaco practices Anatomic Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Cytopathology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Pathologists.