A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Moshiri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Moshiri is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Moshiri, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moshiri graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Moshiri has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara T Moshiri MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sara T. Moshiri practice?
- Dr. Sara Moshiri has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Moshiri practices Diagnostic Radiology near Dallas, PA.
See Dallas Radiologists.