Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Saralyn Notaro-Rietz
Dr. Saralyn Notaro-Rietz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY, with other offices in North Tonawanda, NY and Amherst, NY (and 2 other locations). She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Notaro-Rietz is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital, Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus and Mercy Hospital of Buffalo. She speaks English.
Dr. Saralyn Notaro-Rietz has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...