3.0

What does she do with blood work results? show details What does she do with blood work results?
Mar 30th, 2015

Dr. Nugent never followed up on critical blood work. Found out accidentally during a sick visit which happened to be the result of the exact blood work that was done. I'm now looking for a new doctor.

by Claudette Moniz on Jul 4th, 2013

Dr. Nugent has been my doctor for 20 yrs. and also my husband's doctor until he passed away 6 yrs. ago. If I need her and have to leave a message, she always calls me back in a very short time. She is very easy to speak with and I never feel rushed at my appointments. She always explains everything to me. I feel very comfortable that she is always looking out for my health.

Not as thorough as I would have like show details Not as thorough as I would have like
Jun 30th, 2013

With a family history of heart disease, I wish Dr. Nugent had done an EKG and cholesterol screening. I also wish that I had asked the question or was alerted by the staff that Dr. Nugent was out of network for BCBSRI. I was surprised by a large bill. I was not that impressed that I want to stay with her. I'll be seeking someone in network,