Dr. Sara Star MD Patient Reviews

2.7

• Good
  • Bad

August 23rd, 2011
Lack of confident and inflexibility
Whle Dr. Star gave the impression she is obviously very capable physician over all, yet she sometimes seemed distant and somewhat paternalistic and somewhat rushed or nervous when talking to me (the parent) about our 11 year old son. Dr. Star's phone side manner was also a bit rushed, and seem fixated on only trying one approach. Nonetheless, Dr. Star eventually was about to help our son.

February 23rd, 2011
A wonderful doctor who's seen our kids for many years
Dr. Sara Star, M.D. is one of the best pediatricians we've ever encountered! She's intelligent, thorough, accurate & available when there's an emergency. She has taken care of our children's medical needs now for many years, and has helped our identical twin daughters as they entered adolescent with any questions or concerns, special issues. She is honest and understands young people! Highly Recommended A++++++++++

September 9th, 2010
This doctor was on call when I needed an inconsequential note to excuse my child from gym for one day following him having his wisdom teeth pulled. Unfortunately, our real doctor was not in and Sara Star flat out refused to write this note. After 20 years in this practice, and never asking for a written excuse of any kind, I was deeply offended. I would never see sara star again, I had it written in my child's file. She is unreasonable and I could tell the kind of care we would NOT receive.

June 27th, 2016