Overall Review

3.6

February 17th, 2016
What a terrible experience. I would have given one star but for the very good treatment by the medical assistant and the woman who took my blood. I was a fit in appointment so I was squeezed in and expected a wait. I sat in the waiting room for about 40 minutes and then in the exam room for another 40. It didn't bother me at the time because I just wanted to be seen for pain in my ribs and back after having bronchitis for the last month and a half. Nearing the end of my wait, I'd stood up to be more comfortable when the doctor walked in. She seemed instantly annoyed that I was standing and explained at if I wanted to go to a doctor who worked quickly, I could find another place to go. That was a horrible way to begin with a new patient who had just been patiently waiting for an hour and a half! She cut me off several times when I was trying to explain what was going on. Because I have prior back problems, she automatically assumed it was my back that was the issue. She looked at my throat and in my ears and listened twice to my lungs and then sent me away with a referral to an orthopedic surgeon (WHAT?!?!) and prescriptions for two inhalers that would have cost me nearly $300 to fill. Also - the triage nurse who was with her during the appointment was not paying attention at all. The doctor even commented about it saying, "You're not thinking about work - you're thinking about your wedding." When I went to the pharmacy to pick up my meds and saw the price, I called several times to get alternatives, but was only ridiculed for not having insurance that would cover them. I was offered one alternative that cost the same - and it was for a medicine that I'd already told them had bad effects on me. And the staff refused to let me speak with the doctor (I know she's busy, but she could at least email me or call me after hours) -- only with the nurses who did not understand at all what I was talking about. I was feeling terrible and this experience only made me feel worse. The next day, I went to a local urgent care center, where they did an ultrasound and determined that I had pleurisy. I don't need any inhalers nor do I need to see an orthopedic surgeon. Dr. O'Heron was supposed to be my PCP, but I am never going back.

February 13th, 2016
Amazing doctor!
I have been seeing Sara O' heron for over 8yrs now and i am expecting with my second child and she is an amazing doctor! She saw me through my first pregnancy with no complications. This pregnacy is a high risk pregnancy and she has seen me through every complication and is taking great care of me and my unborn son! I wouldnt trust any other doctor with me and my childrens lives. I would recommend her to any family with 5 stars!

December 6th, 2015
She is an amazing and caring physician and provides great care for our family.

December 6th, 2015
Dr. O'Heron is the most compassionate doctor I've ever met. I know that she was really busy, yet she took time to listen to me and made sure I understood my diagnosis and options. Her staff is just as kind as she is. Worth the wait for sure!

December 6th, 2015
Amazing physician with great bedside manner. I can't understand all the negative reviews.

She's amazing!!!!
Dr. O'Heron is truly outstanding! She is incredibly bright, c ompassionate and has excellent bedside manner. So glad I found her and would not go anywhere else; she's the real deal.

Great physician
Great physician! Would be definitely recommend.

December 5th, 2015
If you are looking for caring and dedicated, Dr. H will be a perfect fit.

great doctor
Dr. O'Heron is an incredible doctor. Love the staff and office too!

December 5th, 2015
Love her!! She's compassionate, caring, wonderful.

Compassionate doctor
She is very compassionate and patient-centered. Love her!

December 5th, 2015
Best doctor in town!!! I'm so glad I found her! Will never go anywhere else!!!