A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Osman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Osman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Matheny School & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Ann Osman MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. Osman practice?
- Dr. Sara Osman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Osman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Peapack, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mountainside, NJ.
See Peapack Physiatrists and Peapack Pediatric Specialists.