Learn more about Dr. Sara Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osman
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Osman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Osman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Osman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Ann Osman MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. Osman practice?
- Dr. Sara Osman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Osman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Mountainside, NJ.
See Mountainside Physiatrists and Mountainside Pediatric Specialists.