A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Osman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osman
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Osman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Osman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cerebral Palsy
Education & Awards
Dr. Osman graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Osman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Ann Osman MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. Osman practice?
- Dr. Sara Osman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Osman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine near Mountainside, NJ.
See Mountainside Physiatrists and Mountainside Pediatric Specialists.