A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Pai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Pai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Pai, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Nodule
Education & Awards
Dr. Pai graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Pai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Isabel Pai MD and PHD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sara I. Pai practice?
- Dr. Sara Pai has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sara Pai practices Otolaryngology near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Lutherville Timonium, MD.
See Baltimore Otolaryngologists.