Dr. Sara Parker MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 28th, 2017
Nope
I missed my appointment with my actual doctor so I was rescheduled with Dr. Parker. I went for my 32 week check up and one of the first things she got on me about was my weight. I've gained 28 pounds and it is my first pregnancy. I understand doctors are supposed to tell you if you are gaining too much and that's fine. However after that she proceeded to question me about when I'm having my next child. When I said I wasn't sure she acted like I was an idiot for not thinking of it. Again this is my first pregnancy. I'm trying to have one kid before deciding on others. Then she launched into a lecture of all different kinds of birth controls. IM 32 WEEKS PREGNANT! So I just nodded my head ready to get out of there. Then she asks how long I've been with my husband and when I answer she asks if I was on birth control. I said yes a pill. Don't see how this is relevant. Then she tells me I need to take a glucose test. I told her I already did. She immediately stated it wasn't in their system with an accusitory tone as if I was lying. I told her I talked to my doctor about the results already and she dropped it. Now my husband is going to Jamacia so I asked her if there was a way for him to be tested for Zika when he gets back. She tells me he should be wearing condoms for my entire pregnancy. That was her answer. I just nodded ready to get out of there. Then she asks when he is going so I tell her. She looks at me and says in an implying tone "why such a short trip?" First of all it's none of her business. But I answer and tell her it is for his best friends wedding. She says "you arnt going are you?" I said no and she says "that's the right answer". So when I go to reception I ask if they will give me a referral for my 32 week ultrasound because my doctor said I should get one then and she responds "we don't do that here" but my doctor told me that I would. At this point I'm just ready to leave so I take her word for it and move on. Long story short she was terrible.

August 5th, 2010
Never Again!!!!!!!!
I woulndn't recommend Dr. Sarah Parker to anyone, (not even my dogs-lol.) During my exams she was very unprofessional,cold,rude and inpatient. Dr. Parker seemed disconnected and overwhemled. There was no follow through, and a lot of attitude dealing with her and her staff. I had to call her office constantly and she never returned my calls.If you can, find another OBGYN,you will save alot of time and energy.

January 5th, 2017