Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Pasqualoni
Dr. Sara Pasqualoni, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Alamos, NM. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pasqualoni is affiliated with Lovelace Medical Center - Downtown, Presbyterian Kaseman Hospital and Lovelace Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Pasqualoni has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sara Pasqualoni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Alamos, NM.
Dr. Aparimita Lahiri
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Los Alamos, NM 0.08 mi31
Dr. Bradley Rowberry
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Los Alamos, NM 0.12 mi35
Dr. Lauren Sims
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Los Alamos, NM 0.29 mi13