A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Eadie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Eadie graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Eadie has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara E Eadie DO is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Eadie practice?
- Dr. Sara Eadie has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Eadie practices Emergency Medicine near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Pontiac, MI.
See Muskegon Emergency Physicians.