A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Pieper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Pieper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Pieper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pieper graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Pieper has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Jane Pieper MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Pieper practice?
- Dr. Sara Pieper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Pieper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Durango, CO and Cortez, CO.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.