A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Pinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Pinney is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pinney
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pinney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Pinney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinney graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pinney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Elizabeth Pinney MD is a female Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Pinney practice?
- Dr. Sara Pinney has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Pinney practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.