A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Pinney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Pinney, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Pinney graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Pinney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Elizabeth Pinney MD is a female Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Sara E. Pinney practice?
- Dr. Sara Pinney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Pinney practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Pediatric Specialists.