A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Kossuth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Kossuth is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kossuth
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kossuth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Kossuth, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kossuth graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Kossuth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
- Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Rachael Kossuth DO is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara R. Kossuth practice?
- Dr. Sara Kossuth has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Kossuth practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Sleep Medicine near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Internists, West Hills Pulmonologists, West Hills Critical Care Practitioners, and West Hills Sleep Medicine Doctors.