A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Nace:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Nace graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Nace has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Meriter Hospital Inc
- University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Rademacher Nace MD is a female Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Sara R. Nace practice?
- Dr. Sara Nace has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Nace practices Radiology near Madison, WI.
See Madison Radiologists.