A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Ramirez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Ramirez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Ramirez, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramirez graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramirez has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center - San Clemente
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Aurora Ramirez MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. Ramirez practice?
- Dr. Sara Ramirez has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Ramirez practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mission Viejo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Clemente, CA.
See Mission Viejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.