A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Reinganum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Reinganum is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reinganum
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reinganum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Reinganum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinganum graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Reinganum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Jamie Reinganum MD is a female Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Reinganum practice?
- Dr. Sara Reinganum has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Reinganum practices Surgery near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Surgeons.