A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Reinganum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Reinganum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Reinganum, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reinganum graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Reinganum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Jamie Reinganum MD is a female Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Reinganum practice?
- Dr. Sara Reinganum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Reinganum practices Surgery near San Leandro, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Castro Valley, CA.
See San Leandro Surgeons.