A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Richey is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Richey has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Josephine Richey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Richey practice?
- Dr. Sara Richey has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Richey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chowchilla, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians and Sonora Primary Care Doctors.