Learn more about Dr. Sara Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Richey is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richey
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Richey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Richey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Josephine Richey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Richey practice?
- Dr. Sara Richey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Richey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chowchilla, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.