Learn more about Dr. Sara Richey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Richey is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Richey
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Richey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Richey graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Richey has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sequoia Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Josephine Richey MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Richey practice?
- Dr. Sara Richey has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Richey practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Sonora, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chowchilla, CA and Redwood City, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.