Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

2.0

by Rebecca on Jul 10th, 2015

Dr. Richey doesn't really care about the patient. Just there to rake in the bucks. I have been disabled for 15 years. When I thought SSD might review me, I discussed this with her. She said "I think you can work". IS she effing kidding me???? I left in tears and have not been back since. I've heard from other people that she does not take pain issues seriously. If you have a skin rash or an ear infection, she might be okay, but if you have serious medical issues, find another doctor who will listen and take you seriously.

she needs to be investigated show details she needs to be investigated
Aug 18th, 2012

not up to date with her education on conditions, scoffs at patients and their knowledge, does not believe nor care about male patients, sends patients to get tested for non related illnesses and avoids the ones at hand, does not take real care of their needs whatsoever, doesn't care if they live or die and that is the God's truth

Jul 28th, 2012

Dr Richey is an awful doctor. She didn't believe me when I was having stomach pain. Instead it took several ER visits to figure out I needed my gall bladder removed. She treats you like it's all in your head. ANYONE in Sonora is better.