Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
Dr. Rivette is amazing but her staff is extremely rude. In fact, I am looking for a new Doc just because of them and refuse to send anyone I love their way. I only wish she knew how they spoke to people because she would be mortified. The office hours are extremely short also.

July 19th, 2016
Current Patient
If you are a Weight Loss Surgery Patient run the other way. Dr Rivette can be very dismissive of your issues, she does not understand the proper care, especially by way of Mal-absorption and Vitamin levels that are special for WLS Patients. I have suffered for over 2 years with her being my Dr constantly giving her the benefit of the doubt BUT once I switched to a Healthplus HMO from BCBS that was the straw that broke the camel's back. She never wants to refer me to specialists, not even my WLS Surgeon for my yearly check ups. She would rather talk through MyChart versus seeing me for an appointment because she receives money for me being her patient each month regardless if she sees me in the office or not. She PARTICIPATES with my insurance and that is part of the HMO GAME and she is abusing it. Very sad that I have had to suffer and fight for basic things like Vitamin Deficiencies. Looking for a new PCP now...

August 29th, 2015
Excellent internist.
Very smart and trust her totally.

August 21st, 2014
I have been going to Dr Rivette for over 20 years. She always takes time, asks questions, and does a complete exam. I have never had a long wait in waiting room or office.