Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

|  I think your office is great  |  show details
by brettt995 on Aug 8th, 2014

I think your office is great!! I was running late so I didn't get to my appt until the exact time it was scheduled. I waited maybe 15 minutes for my sono first then waited to see Dr.Roberts for about 2 hrs or so. I was starting to get frustrated but understand when things come up. Dr.Roberts has such high energy and was so very nice, I left in such a great mood after her visit. I think the whole staff and Dr's are very nice and a great job.

|  I am an OB  |  show details
by susann372 on Jun 30th, 2014

I am an OB patient and I do not like seeing multiple doctors I feel like you get multiple answers, inconsistent service and it is confusing. I did however enjoy my visit with Dr. Roberts a few weeks ago and hope to see her throughout the rest of my pregnancy. She answered all of my questions and did not make me feel like she was in such a rush!

|  Love the doctors in this practice!  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2010

I love all of the OB's in this practice. I have had the most experience with Dr. Robert and Dr. Sloan, but have seen everyone over the last few years. I have been a nervous 1st mom-to-be after going through IVF and they have been there every step of the way. The office staff are exceptionally professional and caring. Carolyn is amazing about returning phone calls and has a fantastic sense of humor. I have never waited longer than 15 minutes, and usually I am called back with in 5 minutes.