Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
Excellent, Caring, Understanding show details Excellent, Caring, Understanding
by Kristina . on Jan 9th, 2014 on doctor.com

This Dr. has not just changed my life, but saved it!! She is this most caring, dedicated, understanding, Dr / Psychologist, I have ever been to. Genui ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
DR. ROCHESTER , THE BEST PERSON /PSYCHOLOGIST , IN THE VALLEY ! HER STAFF AND NURSE ARE LIKE FAMILY , TEAM WORK !!! show details DR. ROCHESTER , THE BEST PERSON /PSYCHOLOGIST , IN THE VALLEY ! HER STAFF AND NURSE ARE LIKE FAMILY , TEAM WORK !!!
by KRISTINA KIRKBRIDE on Jan 9th, 2014

THIS DR. IS LIKE NO OTHER! SHE GENUINELY CARES FOR HER PATIENTS. TAKES THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW ABOUT THEM. SHE IS THE MOST CARING DEDICATED , UNDERSTANDING PSYCHOLOGIST I HAVE EVER SEEN. SHE HAS HELPED ME MORE IN THE SHORT TIME , I'VE BEEN WITH HER , THAN ANY DR. / MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES HAS IN THE LAST 12 YEARS. SHE IS KIND , AND SEEMS TO BE FAITH BASED !! I OWE HER MY LIFE. THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH WORDS TO DESCRIBE THE WONDERFUL PERSON / DR. THAT SHE TRULY IS !! I AM VERY BLESSED , TO HAVE HER AS MY PSYCHOLOGIST / AND HAVE HER IN MY LIFE. JUST TALKING TO HER , MAKES A DIFFERENCE IN MY LIFE, UNLIKE OTHER'S , DR. ROCHESTER , MAKES TIME FOR HER PATIENTS , INSTEAD OF HERDING PAITENTS IN AND OUT THE DOOR LIKE CATTLE. I LOVE THIS WOMAN ! ALSO , IF A PATIENT IS IN A CRISIS , SHE ALWAYS MAKES TIME TO SEE THEM , EVEN IF IT MEANS SHE MUST COME IN EARLY , ALWAYS MAKES TIME !! THE STAFF AND NURSE ARE WONDERFUL , CARING , UNDERSTANDING , AND TREATS YOU WITH RESPECT . THE WHOLE STAFF WORK'S AS A TEAM, AND MAKE YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE . YOU ARE TREATED AS A HUMAN BEING !! LOVE THE WHOLE STAFF !!

Wrong Doctor! show details Wrong Doctor!
May 6th, 2010

She only gave more medications and it never seemed to help. Then she just kept raising the dose! Now she no longger is practicing in the state of Alabama

Excellent Care show details Excellent Care
Apr 27th, 2010

Very kind. Helped me to get my life back on track. Listened to me and prescribed medicines after having long discussions of the pro's and con's. I am sorry she has moved.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jan 20th, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Rochester for 8 years. Yes, it took trial and error to find the correct dosages and combinations of medications, but because of her care, I am healthy and able to lead a normal life again.

Find another doctor!!!!!!! show details Find another doctor!!!!!!!
Dec 11th, 2009

Sara was my sister's doctor. Every time my sister would have an episode she would increase her medicine or add a new pill. She never got down to the root of the problem. " why is this person having an episode if she is taking all her medicine as proscribed?" the doctor never seemed to want to get to the main reason why my sister was sick. She only wanted to add more medicine with horrible side effects. Please take your beloved to a doctor who wants to help them have a normal life again and not make it worse!!!!!

Oct 15th, 2009