A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Rowland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Rowland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Rowland, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rowland graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Rowland has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Affiliated Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Christine Rowland MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara C. Rowland practice?
- Dr. Sara Rowland has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Rowland practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mount Vernon, WA.
See Mount Vernon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.