A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Rushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Rushing is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Rushing, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushing graduated from University of Miami . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Rushing has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Ann Rushing MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara A. Rushing practice?
- Dr. Sara Rushing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Rushing practices Internal Medicine near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Internists.