A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Rybarczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Rybarczyk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rybarczyk graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Rybarczyk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Prairie du Chien Memorial Hospital
- Gundersen Lutheran - Prairie du Chien Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara J Rybarczyk MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara J. Rybarczyk practice?
- Dr. Sara Rybarczyk has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Rybarczyk practices Internal Medicine near Prairie Du Chien, WI.
See Prairie Du Chien Internists.