A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Rybarczyk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Rybarczyk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rybarczyk graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rybarczyk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center
- Prairie du Chien Memorial Hospital
- Gundersen Lutheran - Prairie du Chien Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rybarczyk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 5 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan