Dr. Sara Sacco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 5th, 2016
Amazing services from Dr. Sacco! She is by far the absolute best Doctor I've seen for my migraines!

September 11th, 2015
Dr. Sacco cured me of my migraines for which I had suffered many years and had seen many other doctors. She listened and spent a lot of time with me to determine a course of action - and it worked! I'll be forever grateful to be away from all that pain.

January 9th, 2015
I've been her patience for 3 years and she has yet to help my migraine headaches nor will she call back when you leave messages on you cell or office phone

October 25th, 2011
Best neurologist I've been to - very caring doctor and staff

August 30th, 2011
Different from most doctors. Takes whatever time it necessary to understand and help, which is longer that a 20 min visit. Worth the wait.

March 18th, 2011
Got migraines? See Dr Sacco!
I started seeing Dr Sacco several years ago for migraines. The fact that she only treats headaches should tell you that she is dedicated to her work. I went from having several migraines a week to a few a month. Dr Sacco is above and beyond what is required and asked of her every time you see her. She never rushes you, she listens to you, does not mask the pain, will help you find the cause, cares about every patient, will offer diet and lifestyle changes if they apply to your migraines. She is getting banged up about her wait time on here. One reason her wait time may be longer from time to time, is that she takes "sick" people with migraines before the "well" people with migraines, which if you have migraines, you can appreciate. The last thing you want to do if you have a migraine and are dying with pain is go to the ER and sit for 4 hours in the bright lights and noise and get a doctor not as knowledgeable about treating you as Dr Sacco would be. So, she has her patients come to the office to get shots for relief. This saves you money and gets you back home quicker where you can lay down. Dr Sacco also makes her cell phone number available for EMERGENCIES, how many other doctors today do that for their patients. She has a vested interest in this field as her daughter has migraines also. She understands the pain and what we go through. She is harder to get an appointment with than some doctors because she is that good! And if you tell them you need an emergency appointment, they try to work you in sooner. She does no advertising, her patients have come from word of mouth and I think that speaks volumes in itself.I have been going to Dr Sacco several years now and I drive about an hour and a half with traffic and she is not in my insurance network. Is she worth it? HECK YES! If you have migraines and you aren't going to Dr Sacco, then you are suffering for nothing. She can help you. She stays up to date with the latest treatments and will find the right match of treatment for your headache. Kudos to a doctor today who is in it for the love of helping someone and not in it just for the money!

December 29th, 2010
Only Doctor that EVER helped my migraines
Doctor Sacco took time with me and helped me overcome my original idea of only masking the pain of my migraines. She worked with me to get me to a place where I now have maybe 1 per month instead of 4 or 5. She takes the time to talk with you and really tailor your regime to your headaches. I recommend her to anyone who is feeling hopeless like I was.

June 14th, 2010
Dr. Sacco is a very caring personable physician. She is friendly and makes one feel comfortable as a patient. She will listen to one's complaints and won't rush the visit. She considers your input and is open and flexible to try different options. I am always able to reach her when I need her.

March 10th, 2010
Dr. Sacco is worth the wait. Yes, you will wait to get an appointment, I think evident by her expertise in the diagnoses. You will also wait in the office to see her- but you are waiting because she doesn't rush her patients. She does a complete assessment and really listens to find out how to best help you. (you don't often find that these days)

April 27th, 2009
Very caring and knowledgable professional. Stays current with new treatments.