A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Shahid Salles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Shahid Salles is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shahid Salles
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Shahid Salles Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahid Salles graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Shahid Salles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Shahid Salles DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sara Shahid Salles practice?
- Dr. Sara Shahid Salles has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Shahid Salles practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Physiatrists.