A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Salles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Parkinson Disease
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Salles graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Salles has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Hospital - Lexington
- University of Kentucky Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Shadid Salles DO is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Sara S. Salles practice?
- Dr. Sara Salles has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Salles practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Physiatrists.