A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Schmidt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Schmidt is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmidt
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Schmidt Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schmidt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara I Schmidt MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara I. Schmidt practice?
- Dr. Sara Schmidt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Schmidt practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors.