A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Schmidt-Burke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Schmidt-Burke is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmidt-Burke graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Schmidt-Burke has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian Health - Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara I Schmidt-Burke MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara I. Schmidt-Burke practice?
- Dr. Sara Schmidt-Burke has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Schmidt-Burke practices Family Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Family Physicians.