Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sara Shumway
Dr. Sara Shumway, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN. She has 37 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Shumway is affiliated with Fairview Range Medical Center, Minneapolis Veterans Affairs Medical Center and University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview. Dr. Shumway has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Sara Shumway has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Sara Shumway is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.
Dr. Jennifer Swanson
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi7
Dr. Torfi Hoskuldsson
General Surgery, Critical Care Medicine
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi12
Dr. Patty Liu
Transplant Surgery, General Surgery
Minneapolis, MN 0 mi5