Learn more about Dr. Sara Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Simmons, Hand and Wrist Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Simmons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara P Simmons MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sara P. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Sara Simmons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sara Simmons practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons and Bradenton Orthopedic Surgeons.