A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Simmons, Hand and Wrist Specialist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Simmons has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- HCA Blake Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara P Simmons MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sara P. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Sara Simmons has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sara Simmons practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Bradenton Surgeons and Bradenton Orthopedic Surgeons.