A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Simmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Simmons is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Simmons
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Simmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Simmons graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Simmons has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Putnam Simmons MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Sara P. Simmons practice?
- Dr. Sara Simmons has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Simmons practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Bradenton, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood Ranch, FL.
See Bradenton Orthopedic Surgeons.