A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Solberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sara Solberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Solberg, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Solberg graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Solberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center - Williston
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Rudolph Solberg MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sara R. Solberg practice?
- Dr. Sara Solberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sara Solberg practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Williston, ND.
See Williston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.