A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sara Steelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sara Steelman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Steelman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Steelman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sara Hatfield Steelman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sara H. Steelman practice?
- Dr. Sara Steelman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sara Steelman practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Pediatricians.