Overall Review

November 18th, 2016
Dissapointed
Staff is very friendly. Javier managed to squish me in to be seen, but the Doctor was having a bad day. The nurse had more knowledge than her. She didnt even check me. she had a very bad attitude. she asked why was I undressed. The nurse told me to do so and when for the dr. plus I was expecting for her to check me, otherwise how she going to know whats wrong with me? Instead of dealing with my issue she was talking me into trying the implant for protection. Not.planning to go back there.

August 30th, 2015
She spent a lot of time talking to me & gave great advice, probably the nicest doctor I've ever been to.

August 19th, 2014
Dr. Storch has a great "life is good" attitude! Very laid back and takes the time to listen to any concerns. Would recommend her and the new beautiful north babylon office. She was wonderful and caring throughout my pregnancy and after.

December 31st, 2013
Patient
Very vibrate personality, good listener, prompt, eazy to talk to, very understanding, love the way she follows up and gets back; takes her time loved her from day one. Definately Recommend her!!

August 31st, 2013
Wonderful Person
Dr. Storch is a very wonderful person. She is really caring and loves her patients. Through out my pregnancy she was always by my side. Towards the end of my pregnancy I suffered from preeclampsia and Dr. Storch was with me through it all. She help me deliver my baby naturally and was always pushing me with her kind words to don't give up when the time came. I was very sad when I found out she had left her prior practice. I just wanted to thank her for everything she had done for me. I have never met any doctor like Dr. Storch....

July 12th, 2013
Exceptional...she truly cares about her patients.. was DEVASTATED when she left her prior practice and have been searching for where she would be next.. There is no other DR who can come close to her vibrant personality, thorough care and patient relationships.

July 12th, 2013
Office Manager
The most attentive, caring person ever!! Had her before but not at your location.. Hoping to schedule my next appointment with her. Just love her.. very sweet personality. have recommended and will continue to recommend her.. anytime.